NBA Draft 2019 Open Thread

Love Doumboya!!!

1 Like

Indiana clears up their logjam at C by taking…a C

C’mon, Indiana’s front office just really bought into positionless basketball…

only they confused the idea of five players able to switch to any position with five centers playing every position.

1 Like

Well, with Okeke going 16 and Little still falling, maybe those two were more accurately valued!

1 Like

Since I got my first wish, I’d really like it if Kevin Porter Jr is off the board by the time Detroit picks at 30. I want nothing to do with him, but I’m fairly certain they’re taking him if he’s there. And I guess if I can call my shot again, Nassir Little lasting until 30 would be incredible.

Kevin Porter and Bol Bol will either be out of the league or stars IMO. Don’t see middle ground there.

4 Likes

100% agree. I would prefer to stay away from Bol Bol too, but if it’s between him and KPJ, give me Bol.

Love the Pistons pick. Didn’t even consider him because I thought he’d be gone by 15. I was only looking at Langford, NAW, Herro and Keldon Johnson. Surprised and excited. Young and fairly raw, but his potential is incredible

1 Like

Really liked Bazley out of HS. Glad he went in the first. Kids skipping college and going to alternate routes is good for the college game long term IMO. Hurts short term, but this happening frequently will hopefully get the NCAA’s head out of its own ass

1 Like

Little about to go to Portland. Nassir Little looks like an NBA player – size, strength, wingspan, but, to put it bluntly, like does not know how to play basketball at this point.

Has all the tools, moves well laterally and can disrupt shots with his length, many think he will be able to guard multiple positions one-on-one, but he has horrible instincts and awareness and is very undisciplined as of now. I don’t trust any skill offensively outside of finishing in transition.

I have him starting at one of the forward spots for Portland by the time next season is over. Great pick for Portland.

At 25, no risk at all with this pick, though. I didn’t watch any of his HS tape, but that’s where he blew up and apparently his jumper was a lot more consistent then… so who knows.

Dylan Windler to the Cavs. A very Beilein player.

3 Likes

Beilein drafts the lefty shooter who plays the four. You don’t say.

6 Likes

Did they say that the Cavs plan on playing Windler at the 4?

5 Likes

Wow. Good for him.

Holy crap. Poole really got drafted in the first round based on practice shooting drills, lol.

Made us fans look stupid, lmao.

Dylan looks like its time to tweet out the updated no McDonalds AA yet _ 1st rd picks for um since 2013

3 Likes

Yeah wow another first round pick added to the tally.