NBA Draft 2019 Open Thread

Lmao. Wut.

1 Like

I unfortunately grew up a Wizards fan. That’s just a bad pick given the organization’s current status. Need to go boom or bust. Hachimura is very low ceiling. He also couldn’t be any further from Kawhi Leonard, who was amazing defensively in college and Rui… is not. At all.

2 Likes

Me, earlier:

Atlanta seems like a really good fit for Reddish. Not going to have to create any of his own looks. If it can’t work for him there, it probably wasn’t going to work anywhere for him.

Hawks slowly turning themselves into the next Warriors or Bucks.

4 Likes

Very much agree. They’re doing a demonstration of how you rebuild.

Really like Atlanta’s picks given their current roster and timeline as a team.

1 Like

Was never making it that far, but I didn’t see anything about him going before Detroit at 15.

Hawks have a very bright future. I’m jealous as a Piston fan

4 Likes

Fingers crossed that Doumbouya makes it to 15. :crossed_fingers:

I don’t know what you mean. The Pistons are the savviest team drafting and have been for the last two decades :slight_smile:

And Romeo goes right before the Pistons

Tall forward who can score at every level. Ball handling needs to be tightened up, but I believe he’s the youngest player in this draft (could be wrong on that). For player comp, let’s go with a more athletic Gallinari.

1 Like

That makes zero sense for Boston. They have Tatum, Brown and Hayward and are about to lose two starting quality guards and their starting C.

1 Like

Maria Taylor just asked Romeo how he maintained confidence in his game despite missing so many games due to injury… Romeo didn’t miss a single regular season game last season.

Thank god we drafted a guy to play behind Blake Griffin for three years, lol

1 Like

Won’t be 19 until December. Believe that was him I heard about as the youngest guy in the draft. Legit 6’9, shot 80% on FTs and 34% from three in France last year. Mark McGwire, 1999 in Boston HR Derby long ball pick.

Can play both forward spots

Didn’t Atlanta pick hayes? Reach

They were picking for New Orleans there