Michigan Women's Hoops

All things considered, not a bad quarter of basketball. Only down 5 end of 1.

Gotta admit I don’t see us winning in Bloomington without Phelia

I always thing of Cameron as pretty big, but Holmes makes her look tiny.

Shot clock violation out of a timeout. Yikes.

1 Like

This is not going well.

Welp, at least Michigan hockey didn’t lose… until overtime :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

It’s not, but going on the road to face the juggernaut that is IU was going to be a tall order enough even with Phelia. Without her, a whole lot of things were going to need to break right.

1 Like

I’ve said it before: we’re big Maddie fans in this household for reasons beyond just the game. I know it’s bigtime college basketball on the road — and she definitely lost her cool in the first half — but I have hated hearing Assembly Hall give her the business like they have. :confused:

1 Like

Playing MacKenzie Holmes is what it must have felt like to play against Naz these past few years. Not very fun. Would not recommend.

1 Like

Great start tonight

HOW did they count that bucket by Mikesell? The foul occurred 2-3 seconds before she shot it!

2 Likes

That was ridiculous. Turned into a 6-point trip, too.

Surely Ohio State can’t keep shooting 87% from 3, right…?

Brown with a heck of a half.

1 Like

These travel calls…

We got career sub-60% FT shooter Rikki Harris shooting nails from the line and the Buckeyes raining 3s at a 72% clip. I would’ve preferred a one-possession game at half, but water has to find its level, right?

LB is carrying this team offensively right now. OSU has done an excellent job of keeping Michigan’s post players off their spots.

1 Like

Just tuning in at the half. Announcers are really quite good, no? These ten second calls, though. . . who paid off the refs during the intermission?

1 Like

I’m sorry but if their not able to break the press, this team has no business winning this game. Yikes…

They need a practice on breaking the press and crossing the timeline

3 straight offensive fouls. Unreal haha

This was always going to be a bad game for that. Especially without Laila.

1 Like