Big Ten Basketball 2020-21 Discussion (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Big Ten Basketball 2020-21 Discussion (Part 1) - #10074 by Mdemorest4.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Wow we made it to part 2

10 Likes

Wow I thought I did something wrong at first. Really wish I had closed that thread out on a higher note than a pun on Graham Couch’s name :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Graham Couch broke the thread. I should have made a better 9,999th post

11 Likes

You know on second thought there probably isn’t a more appropriate end to that thread than making fun of a Graham Couch tweet

5 Likes

I clicked on the Couch link. There’s a paywall. In other words, Sparty people PAY for that sorta thing. Shudder.

4 Likes

Not sure where the Hoopvision video was posted but I loved that he pointed out Eli’s catch and go thing. Its something I’d noticed he does and been fascinated by. I feel like that’s something I’ve almost never seen and it’s very effective for him. He times the whole thing so well.

14 Likes

To put it in layman’s terms: It has a grand wooshy swoop!

Big news. Between this and Franklin being out there’s a realistic chance Michigan wins the B1G today. Even if we don’t, after this game the question will be whether Ayo’s back for our game Tuesday

3 Likes

Illinois Reddit thinks he is out until the BTT. Supposedly suffered a concussion and orbital fracture in addition to the nose.

4 Likes

Watching Ayo on College Gameday now and I don’t think he would be doing that if he had a concussion.

2 Likes

This would make sense since they described it as a facial injury and not a broken nose.

Will Franz get any votes for Big Ten Player of the Year? He’d have my vote at this point. The best player on BY FAR the best team.

1 Like

I don’t think any of the Michigan players would get a vote for B1G POY. They’re way too balanced to have that kind of attention.

3 Likes

Ewing theory with Illinois and Ayo :joy:

2 Likes

Wisconsin looks completely broken. You can’t lose to Illinois without Ayo at home

2 Likes

Does Wisconsin have a spine?

Benetti! :slight_smile:

… and Dakich :frowning:

1 Like

Rooting for Illinois here for sure. Is a nice luxury you get to have when you are chugging steadily toward the least suspenseful outright conference title ever.