Game 19: Michigan at Indiana Open Thread

1 Like

Hunter hits a three today.

3 Likes

Officiating crew for Michigan at Indiana: Paul Szelc, Kelly Pfeifer, Donnie Eppley

My kingdom for a game not officiated by Larry Scirotto! :wink:

4 Likes

Curious to see if Franklin is able to go today. If it’s Galloway, these guys might have a hard time getting to 50.

1 Like

Still no word, my guess is we won’t know until warmups

1 Like

If Franklin can’t go, Franz can pretty much free roam and cause massive amounts of havoc today.

2 Likes
5 Likes

My picks to click today? All five Mich starters! :wink:

1 Like

Are they allowing fans at Assembly at any capacity?

I don’t think any Big Ten venue is allowing general fans, just a certain number of family/friends per player/coach.

2 Likes

Figured that was the case - thanks! Not having opposing fans in the building when you are the hunted team is just such a different dynamic.

2 Likes

I’m normally a big Larry fan, but he seems to be struggling this year. Maybe just saving his best stuff for the post-season!

Any crew with Szelc on it is a problem. Standard disclaimer that he once ejected John Beilein from a basketball game.

3 Likes

It’s very different and kind of makes some of the road wins we’ve seen across the conference require an asterisk since it’s just not the same. Other conferences are allowing fans but I think those determinations are based on local ordinances, whereas I believe the Big Ten made a declaration before the season that no fans would be allowed. Initially I don’t even think family/friends were permitted.

1 Like

Oh, that’s not the kind of news that’s going to fill rooms on Archie Island

Hope Michigan can play 10 guys today and keep the starters to 30 minuets or less each. Think Dickinson should only play like 20-25 minuets if can get lead get him some rest for matchup with Kofi. Give Jackson and Williams a few minuets each and Brown should get close to 30 minuets today to rest the starters some. If Michigan can win and Illinois loses today without Ayo that should clinch regular season title for Michigan!

1 Like

I agree hopefully we can play some starters less minutes, especially Dickinson.

Typical starters for U-M. Indiana going with Phinisee, Durham, Hunter, Thompson and TJD. Hunter replaces Franklin in the lineup.

I agree Hunter was completely gased after the Iowa game. This is a game were I would like to see BJJ and Davis get 20 minutes. We need Hunter more for Illinois than Indiana.

1 Like

Hard to believe there are only four regular season games left this year.

6 Likes