Michigan Women's Hoops

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjoKczPv3k8/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

This isn’t brand new news, but a 6’2" dunker would be an amazing get for 2024.

2 Likes

Stanford is my guess.

Haley Van Lith is a take for every program in the nation

2 Likes

Anyone heard anything on second coaching spot for women’s basketball?

Ari Wiggins wound up at Butler.

2 Likes

No, they must have misplaced my number. Or weren’t impressed by my 0.125 win % as a HS coach. :wink:

The Atlanta Dream just selected Leigha Brown with the 15th overall pick. Reunited with Naz!

9 Likes

Didn’t do any pre draft reading or analysis but I wasn’t really expecting it. Congrats to her

I think/ hope she’ll thrive being moved off the ball at the next level.

1 Like
3 Likes

11 ppg on 35% from 3 and 85 % from the line as a freshman? I would love to see MIchigan with more shooting, so sign me up.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Drexel (where she has been coaching) has won the Colonial regular season the past 2 years, and won the conference tournament the year prior (her only 3 years there)

Seems like a promising hire, especially for an alum!

1 Like

Was a GA at FSU for a couple seasons under long time coach Sue Semrau, then went to Drexel under Amy Mallon.

Both fairly successful programs, so pretty solid resume considering the lack of experience.

2 Likes

Good write up on Dunston here:

3 Likes

How much would Diamond Johnson cost? $50k?

1 Like

Get on board, Lewis Jewelers!

Looks like Maddie is done at Michigan. :confused: Bummer. Going to miss watching her play.

Michigan brought in a grad transfer from Missouri, and those announcements were less than a couple hours apart. Would love to know how that was all tied up together (e.g., whose decision was contingent on whose).

Also saw that Kate Clarke is headed to DePaul with Michelle Sidor.

3 Likes

36% 3 point shooter for her career. 6 attempts per game last season. Like for like replacement it seems

4 Likes

The women’s program needs an upgrade at the guard position. Besides Phelia Sp? did not seem to be a good defensive group and no one with exceptional handles. Hopefully the recruits coming in this year are more athletic and skilled.

4 Likes