Game 12: Michigan at Minnesota Open Thread

“I think franz wagner is the best nba prospect in the nba…” thank you Dakitch

1 Like

OSU just defeated Illinois on the road btw.

3 Likes

Has Minnesota scored the immediate possession following all four Michigan scores?
Can’t string together a bucket and a stop.

I’ve facepalmed like 10 times already in this game

1 Like

Who’d a thunk Eli the glue to the offense

4 Likes

Can they please look at Chaundee’s shot from earlier that was called a 2. I’m confident that was a 3

7 Likes

Feels like we didn’t get a good night’s sleep at the hotel or something. The team just looks low-energy.

They probably will during the break

9 shots, 7 turnovers. Somewhere, behind a lawnmower, John Beilein emits a plaintive wail.

10 Likes

No panic necessary. Just need to make smart passes.

8 points, 7 turnovers. Technically doing what I asked

5 Likes

Minnesota doubling so hard in the post should suit Dickinson once he lock into it, but this seems like a tough game for him defensively

Air balls, turnovers and bricks, oh my

Didn’t realize that was a 2. Looked like a 3 to me…

Ok enough of whatever that offense was for the first 9 minutes. Time to be good again.

2 Likes

Oof, rough day when the turnover bar goes into the heading of the graph

2 Likes

Minnesota really tests the idea that getting a shot every possession is better than a turnover though. Carr has forced some bad shots and Eric Curry even threw up a 3-point attempt.

4 Likes

Michigan playing good D for the most part and forcing tough shots. Stop turning it over 40% of the time and things should improve

Minnesota is going to regret later that they aren’t up double digits. At somepoint well get our offense figured out.