Game 20: Illinois at Michigan Open Thread

If Illinois was expecting Ayo to play tonight then I can’t see tonight going well for them. That’s a pretty big let down

3 Likes

Zay needs to make sure he and his brothers don’t let down knowing Ayo is definitely out. GO BLUE!

Really wish he was playing. There is no benefit to us of him not playing.

8 Likes

Definitely disappointing. I feel bad for Ayo, has to be tough for him.

8 Likes

i really feel like they’ve known for a bit he wouldn’t go tonight and held it as long as they could. just a gut feeling, not based on anything. why not try to keep michigan in the dark as long as possible so they don’t know what to gameplan for.

3 Likes

It is but injuries are part of the game. The Mich opponents last year when Livers was injured didn’t feel bad for us. That wrecked the season from what it could have been for the Wolverines.

9 Likes

This game now can essentially only be bad for us. Win and it’s “who cares, no Ayo”. Lose and it’s “wow, lost and Illinois didn’t even have Ayo.” (yes i know it would clinch the B1G, but that’s already been done in my mind)

8 Likes

Illinois players will be higher than a kite, ready to win one for Ayo. They’ve already been pllaying well without him. Not sure this is going to be any easier at all.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to the game. Another chance to watch our team. So not “bad” for me.

11 Likes

O/U 715pm eastern on this Baylor game ending :rofl:

1 Like

Zay and his brothers will be ready and focused!

1 Like

With respect to those who want the “a Win doesn’t mean much” take…it means a banner. That works for me.

18 Likes

Got to work 20 mins early so I could make sure to get the stream started right away! Lets go blue…protect home court!

3 Likes

Thought for sure this was a BigBoutros prediction when I first started reading!

Here’s hoping the ‘Neers hold on and push Baylor even further behind Michigan.

1 Like

Baylor vs WV going down to the wire

Please, please, please put WVU in Michigan’s bracket.

Baylor’s Mayer is unconscious

1 Like