Game 12: Michigan at Minnesota Open Thread

We’re getting better looks and will cut down on turnovers, though I can’t deny as a guy who pumps the brakes on Brooks love here (when he’s grouped with Franz and Livers and Dickinson for impact mainly) and his A/TO isn’t good, we certanly look like we could use a 2nd ballhandler out there.

I mean this is still the same team that rattled off a 40-3 run against wiscy, and weve played almost no games on the road lets settle down, run the offense. There isn’t anything Minnesota is going to throw at us that we aren’t prepared for

We discussed on Tuesday what Crisler would’ve looked like against Wisco, now imagine the Barn right now. Such a advantage for Michigan to not have a screaming crowd after a bad start on the road.

1 Like

Great play!

I just bet a bit on Michigan -6 at 2.65 to 1, I’m guessing we only have 20 turnovers and D looks good. On pace for a 64-16 defeat and the first number looks plausible to me, and you have to think we can crack 65.

We always seem to have a few turnovers to begin a game, though not this bad. Wish we’d cut that out.

Mike Smith just walled up a 6-8 player, because why not

4 Likes

Smith has had some really rough starts turn into good games, I’m not too worried about him in this game yet.

3 Likes

This is the kind of stretch defensively that will keep Dickinson from being a one and done.

Smith plays like he’s 8’ tall

2 Likes

Mike Smith has been awful

Thank goodness we have Chaundee to carry our offense. I didn’t predict that one

Chaundee foot on the line? Even good plays aren’t breaking our way right now

2 Likes

These turnovers are driving me nuts.

1 Like

Michigan is turning it over on roughly half of its offensive possessions against a Minnesota team that doesn’t force turnovers.

9 Likes

This offense has been beyond ugly

2 Likes

inexplicable

Six points seven turnovers :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Absolutely incredible that we’re only down 4 considering this start.

6 Likes

Franz is the best NBA prospect in the NBA!

9 Likes