Big Ten Basketball 2020-21 Discussion (Part 1)

Lol so Rocket is third string PG now?

Harper is a beast. And Myles Johnson steal makes up for that offensive start.

Gabe Brown was 2nd SG so Watts is 3rd string in the whole backcourt. I suppose it will be fluid until Izzo figures out what he wants to do but just funny watching and trying to make sense of all the subs.

MSU has 7 TOs to 5 made FGs. Is that good?

1 Like

I just don’t understand why Izzo insists on playing so many players. 3 PG’s in 8 minutes is insane.

Got off to a good start, shuffled everyone around and now look disjointed again.

1 Like

“He’s not going to play PG, except for he still is, just less, like a lot less, because he’s bad at it, but anyways…Twitter is stupid and the root of all evil”

His rotation is like 11-12 guys. It’s insane

Rutgers should be winning but they can’t make FTs and they keep going into 1-on-4 possessions that end up nowhere.

How many fade away jumpers is Rutgers going to attempt tonight?

2 fouls on Hauser now. Won’t matter though because Rutgers is now 0/6 from the FT line.

Also Henry seems to have found his groove. He seems on tonight.

If Rutgers cannot capitalize on these TOs they are dunzo

Rutgers is Rutgersing this away dammit

3 Likes

It is so so soooo fun to watch MSU stink

Marcus Bingham sighting!!

Wow, tuned in at the ten-minute mark and thought, “Oh, did the game start late?” 13-10!

Rutgers predictably throwing the game away at the line.

1 Like

For the life of me I don’t get why someone would want to play for him.

1 Like

Watching this just makes me appreciate Michigan more. 12 minutes of awful basketball.

6 Likes

Rutgers forgot how to basketball.

2 Likes

Rutgers forgot how to play offense again. And Jacob Young doing his usual things…extreme good and bad.

1 Like