2019 - G - Cole Bajema (Commit)

If his game comes along like Jerome’s of Virginia I would be very happy.

2 Likes

Jerome was a PG, so unlikely they’ll resemble each other much. Maybe a combination of Jerome and Guy if we want to stick with White UVA basketball players.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: if we want to stick with white UVA basketball players

Evan Daniels just put in a crystal ball pick for (one of my favorite players) Bajema to switch over to Washington :sob:

I hope he is just doing that because those were their second place finishers.

A friend of mine had a bumper sticker “change your mind, it proves you’re thinking”.

1 Like

Omg if we lose both Bajema and Wilson, this program is going to be set back even more than we already think.

2 Likes

Plus we have two other spots to fill this year.

And at least 2 more next year.

This has to be a homerun and done in about a week.

Gotta re-recruit the entire roster.

2 Likes

You lose both Bajema and Wilson they’ll be recruiting 7 scholarship guys in 2020. Has to be soon and has to be a Great Recruiter. A bad 2020 class will set the program back big time

3 Likes

Let’s keep in mind that whoever we get may bring some players from his own class with him, so it might not be all down-side.

1 Like

That is exactly why Moser can’t be hired. Players from loyala have no business being even considered.

2 Likes

2020 could have been a huge class and now have to start over.

Or perhaps Moser has some kids from the Chicagoland area who would love to play for him but are High Major talents and don’t want to be at a mid major?

And just because the recruits are starting contingency plans, doesn’t mean they’ll actually implement them.

Makes sense for Wilson and Bajema to re-kick tires in the event the new coach doesn’t run a system they’d fit or if the new coach flat out doesn’t really want them on the roster.

But there’s also a very real chance the new coach is able to keep at least one of them in the fold.

So random kids who commited to various other schools are going to get out of their LOIs and go to Michigan to follow a coach with one NCAA tournament appearance?

It actually gives me “comfort” that it’s the same guy doing both changes. Sounds like someone with an angle to “game” the crystal ball system. If it was a local guy in each case, I’d be more worried.

That said, I’m def nervous!

5 Likes

I have no idea. But until a new coach is named it’s all blind conjecture by a lot of people.

Perhaps unlikely that signed recruits would follow Moser this year, but perhaps more likely committed recruits would back out of their verbals to join him next year?

Has cole made any comments about jalens decommiting

The place where people seem to think Bajema would go to if he decommit is Washington. Anyone know if they have any scholarships left with the McDaniels commitment?

Currently none open