2019 - G - Cole Bajema (Commit)

Also found this great picture:

1 Like

Lot of effort in pic

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. Good to see Cole perform well against good competition. Also, good to hear that he is not afraid of the big stage.

2 Likes

Looks like 35 year old Biff Tannen is using his time machine againā€¦

9 Likes

I donā€™t actually laugh out loud, but this killed me. Well played :joy:

1 Like

More videos of Cole.

3 Likes

Buckets Bajema

1 Like

I really like his ability to rise up off the dribble like that.

2 Likes

Hilarious how bad the D is in some of these high school videos; this is one of those videos.

Looked like he had 1/2 foot over his defenders. They didnā€™t even bother him. But the action is smooth for sure.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m looking at this as if heā€™s practicing moves in an empty gym. Itā€™s pretty clear why, despite great results, the crutinā€™ services are wary of moving him up.

As well as curl, square up and hit a 3 ala Dakota Mathias. He wouldā€™ve gotten minutes last night.

2 Likes

And what a jump shop it was

1 Like

Bajemaā€™s season ended in a big upset - sounds like he was double-teamed all game.

Silky smooth.

Can definitely tell he is gaining weight

1 Like

This kid is going to be so good. Canā€™t wait 'til he gets on campus!

1 Like
4 Likes

Very athletic vertically which is nice to see. Obviously needs to add strength. I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m concerned, but his blow by ability and lateral quickness on the defensive end are both fairly unproven against high level competition so I donā€™t think we will know where he stands in those areas until next year. Jump shot looks pure off the catch and dribble.

1 Like