Wagner looks pretty tall

Spike posted this picture from Saturday:

6’10" easy. Caris looks about 6’8"if Zak is 6’6".

Wagner looks to have really filled out his frame, too – well done, camp Sanderson, he may not be destined for a redshirt after all! Wonder if he’s gonna push for time at the four spot?

I wonder if Wagner sees some time at the 5. He does look to have some impressive weight gain. I think Wagner is going to be a very key player for us this season.

I wonder if Wagner sees some time at the 5. He does look to have some impressive weight gain. I think Wagner is going to be a very key player for us this season.

6'10" easy. Caris looks about 6'8"if Zak is 6'6".

I would say Zac is 6’5, Caris 6’7, Doyle 6’9 and Mo 6’10

Is that Mo Wagner or Rik Smits?

I seriously hope you didn’t just mistake Brent Hibbits for Ricky Doyle.

I wasnt really considering Wagner a factor this year but if he is God bless him and good for us, that would just be a nice surprise. I think we’re looking good even if we get little from chatman,Wilson,Robinson, and donnall or Wagner. Now imagine if these guys step up? Could be ridiculous.

Well, with Coach B saying good things about Mo and DJ, I can foresee a workable king-size lineup: MAAR, Caris, DJ, Mo, Ricky. So 6-2, 6-8, 6-10, 6-10, 6-10. That would be awesome.

Even bigger because Maar is a legit 6’4", I think.

not sure we will ever see DJ Mo and Ricky on the floor the same time, and the time of Beilein playing two of the three together will be very limited this coming season.

Wow Wagner looks tall and putting on muscle. Beilein saying good things about his development. Maybe Chatman will be the one looking from the outside.

wrong thread

Wow Wagner looks tall and putting on muscle. Beilein saying good things about his development. Maybe Chatman will be the one looking from the outside.

it probably better off for Chatman and the team to move him to the back court.

it probably better off for Chatman and the team to move him to the back court.

He'll have to prove he can shoot, handle, and defend well enough to play there.

I seriously hope you didn’t just mistake Brent Hibbits for Ricky Doyle.

Ooops. Haha. Looked at that too quickly. Hibbits is pretty big!

Depending on his development, I’d like to see Wagner getting his minutes at the four. He’s tall but I think if he’s the lone big on the floor he’ll be pushed around pretty badly, especially in Big Ten play. That said, he could potentially make a nice complement at the four next to Doyle or a bulked-up Wilson. Will be interesting to see how things shake out at the 4/5 this year.