Tracking Michigan Coaches in July

Setting up this thread to track who Michigan watches throughout the month. Feel free to post tweets and articles.

2 Likes
1 Like

PSA Cardinals led by Cole Anthony.

1 Like

Was checking on the live feed and it looks like Deandre Haynes might have just rolled into the Team Takeover game. They have 2020 big man Hunter Dickinson.

http://www.nikeeyb.com/live-stream/

2021 Max Christie is the headliner here.

1 Like

2019 Tyler Bertram
2020 Ethan Morton

1 Like

From @BP3 … Beilein in Milwaukee looking at Harlond Beverly.

2 Likes
1 Like

With Beilein watching Beverly, that means he’s at NY2LA in Wisconsin to watch him and Carton for the day and maybe more. I would assume that Yaklich is there as well.

Carton is at Ohio State on his official visit :slight_smile: As I mentioned in the roundup, he’s expected to sit at least this week – potentially all of July with a minor knee injury.

Yaklich was down at Nike/UAA yesterday at least.

https://twitter.com/CoachYak/status/1017104656793825281

2 Likes

Beilein down to Peach Jam tonight…

Ethan Morton, Tyler Bertram

Jaden McDaniels

1 Like

Just more info from Rivals…

I went wonder if were there for Torrence or it’s just girard. I’d be thrilled if we were recruiting symir for our 2020 class. Andre Jackson too. Both those guys are on city rocks and have serious potential. Jackson is a freakishly athletic wing who’s very long but raw and Torrence is a 6-4 combo guard who just wins. Symir has good length too for a guy who can run point.

He’s like a jack of all trades guard who doesn’t put up gaudy numbers but who just wins. Ever since the city rocks put him in the starting lineup to handle the ball they’ve just won. I think their like 11-1 with him starting. He’s getting a lot of high major offers/ interest but no blue bloods and mostly east coast teams. If we started recruiting one if not both of those guys I’d be very happy. Both are better prospects than girard imo.

Also just like I said 3 years ago on here after seeing him play his freshman year , Isaiah Stewart is the truth.

1 Like
2 Likes