2019 Evaluation Period Sightings

Post links and tweets in this thread when John Beilein or Michigan assistant coaches are spotted watching a prospect during the live period.

1 Like

Anyone got predictions on who JB is spotted watching first?

UAA could be a Friday night swing, check in on Zeb Jackson and watch Nah’Shon Hyland tonight before heading down to EYBL, but who knows.

3 Likes
1 Like

Looks like Beilein was in KC tonight as I guessed.

Have to imagine he watched Hyland as well.

2 Likes

Two seats down from Scott Nagy. No clue why, or how, I noticed that.

More topically, really like Zeb’s game. Think he’s going to project well to be a real nice point/shooting guard for Michigan.

FWIW according to a national rivals article Beilein did watch nah’shon Hyland against elite 2020 wing Jaden springer last night.

Any reports on how Hyland played?

Yep. A lot of people there for Jaden Springer, though. Doesn’t look like box score has been posted.

North Carolina’s Roy Williams, Auburn’s Bruce Pearl, Michigan’s John Beilein, Vanderbilt’s Jerry Stackhouse and Western Kentucky’s Rick Stansbury were just a few of the head coaches I spotted watching Springer and B Maze Elite suffer a tough overtime loss to We-R-1.

From last night:

Zeb had 14 points on 6-of-8 shooting in front of Beilein last night.

3 Likes

It say how many assists? Scoring has never been an issue for him.

Box has 1 assist but it also has 3 assists total for the whole team for one game :rofl: :man_shrugging:

1 Like
1 Like

For anyone who wants to watch EYBL games. Cade Cunningham’s Texas Titans team is playing Jabri Abdur Rahim and Playaz on court 5. Jaden Hardy and Vegas Elite vs Micah Peavy and ProSkills on court 6.

I think in the film he had at least 3 assists alone. 2 they showed completely through the make and 2 or 3 more that maybe went in but sometimes film people cut them out.

1 Like