Think they take a run at Eric Davis again?

Now that it seems that Texas will have an opening, I wonder if the staff will make another run at Eric Davis? I don’t think that they necissarily went after him full force the first time around, but perhaps they feel he could fill a need now that they know what they have.

I’m not sure he is a perfect fit, but they could do worse.

Poor guy took the floor for the MHSAA semis with a college coach and by the time the game was over he didn’t have one. He had 20 points in a semifinal win over Everett FWIW.

He looked great today, IMO. Scored when Bowen was in foul trouble, and stepped back and facilitated when team needed him to. Showed a much more confident handle as well.

He looked great today, IMO. Scored when Bowen was in foul trouble, and stepped back and facilitated when team needed him to. Showed a much more confident handle as well.

Still can’t shoot though. If he hasn’t developed his court vision/passing, I’m not sure what he will be at the next level

The bigger question is will any of the current players on the Texas team be given a unconditional release? If so who would we want?

Class A Final today at noon on Fox Sports Plus. Good chance for those of you to watch Davis and Bowen, who haven’t seen them play before. I’ll be there in person.

Class A Final today at noon on Fox Sports Plus. Good chance for those of you to watch Davis and Bowen, who haven't seen them play before. I'll be there in person.

They will lose to Western, who simply has too much depth for Arthur Hill in my opinion