Coach Beilein in Saginaw tonight to watch Arthur Hill

Nice to see coach recruiting at home. Besides Eric Davis Arthur hill also has a talented freshman named Brian Bowen

Really hope we go after this kid hard. I love Davis!

I get a weird MSU or out of state vibe with Davis… good thing there is an abundance of combos if he isn’t into UofM

Who is Brian Bowen?

The Bowen kid is at least 6’6" and is listed as a guard but plays every position on the floor. Doesn’t look or play anything like a freshmen, plays really under control and can get to the rack. He is surely a name we will hear a lot more of in the near future. He is also the first cousin of Jason Richardson.

watch davis and bowen do work… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO-OfmcS70g

more video… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUftLJL9ibY

I get a weird MSU or out of state vibe with Davis... good thing there is an abundance of combos if he isn't into UofM

Who is Brian Bowen?

Not sure why. Davis has shown more interest in us at this point than we have in him,

I get a weird MSU or out of state vibe with Davis... good thing there is an abundance of combos if he isn't into UofM

Who is Brian Bowen?

Not sure why. Davis has shown more interest in us at this point than we have in him,

Really? He’s visited MSU exponentially more than us so idk? It’s not like we’ve really shown any HEAVY interest in any 2015 recruit at this point.

Just a personal thought. I wonder if Davis hasn’t always had a desire to attend UM? Now that we are showing him some love and making him a priority, perhaps he will begin to look at us harder. Perhaps the coaches know it will be extremely difficult to lure Coleman, Brunson, or Dozier and have re prioritized Davis. I really like this kid a lot. Have seen him in person multiple times, and believe he hasn’t even scratched the surface of his talent. Is thin and wiry, but attacks fearles

As far as Bowen is concerned, everyone in that area has had him pegged for greatness since Junior High. A superb talent. Hope he continues to progress.

Flint/Saginaw area has not been kind to UM in the past decade in terms of recruiting. Could be just the proximity, but Detroit kids seem to gravitate more to UM for whatever reason.

Bowen is smooth and skilled but not particularly explosive. It will be interesting to see how he plays once the other kids catches up with him in height.

He will blow up over the summer. Despite his youth he moves gracefully and with purpose when controlling the ball. His handle is so developed right now for his body, it’s hard to not see it getting even stronger. His athleticism will never wow you, but you cannot discount size and vision when projecting potential. He will be on everyone’s radar very soon. It will be interesting to watch him develop and grow.