Poll: How many games will Michigan win in Chicago?

Game 1: Illinois
Game 2: Wisconsin
Game 3: Purdue/Iowa/NEB/PSU
Game 4: MD/MSU/OSU/IU/etc.

Zero

One

They aren’t losing to the Illini again. I won’t let it happen.

Hopefully we can win the 8 vs 9 game, because I’ll be taking my g/f to her first ever Michigan game Thursday. Anything after that would be gravy.

Tough one. I can certainly see Michigan beating Illinois because they simply aren’t that good. But Illinois is fighting for a tournament bid, so they could come out swinging. Or come out tight. Hard game to predict IMO.

But I think they’ll get it done. 1.

ONE

Certainly like the matchup vs. Illinois better than Indiana. Still think we lose…the game is in Chicago, and will be a very pro Illinois crowd.

The Big Ten tiebreaker system is a joke. H2H is one thing, but the #2 tiebreaker in a two team tie is absurd.

With single plays and unbalanced schedules, I’d be much more in favor of using conference SOS as the #1 tiebreaker.

If they have the managers suit up, I think they win them all!
Why mess with a good thing.

I think they will win against Illinois, I just wish we could have avoided wisconsin. I think we could have been a wildcard versus almost every other team.

you never know though if dawkins hot shooting keeps up, and we can consistently knock some threes down we suddenly start to be dangerous.

you never know though if dawkins hot shooting keeps up, and we can consistently knock some threes down we suddenly start to be dangerous.

Looking at the previous games between UM & Illinois this year, it seems that turnovers are the deciding factor between these teams. Rebounds have pretty much been a wash, FG% as well. Long story short, neither team is very good offensively, game will probably be dictated by who gets more shots.

Any chance of Walton playing this weekend?

Any chance of Walton playing this weekend?

Beilein called it ‘doubtful’ on Friday.

the previous games between us were both ridiculous. both teams won the game they should have lost. hopefully we can get a good effort out of multiple people on this one.

Anybody but Wiscy in the second round I would be okay with our odds, but. . . one. We will beat Illinois. And be at .500. And then I’m not so sure why we’re not in for the NIT.

I say one game. I think Groce leaves a lot to be desired as a coach. He basically rolls the ball out there on offense and let’s the do what they want. Talent is similar and we have the coaching advantage. We should pull it out on a neutral floor.

Zero. Although I’m anxious to see how JB modifys his “auto benching” if/when foul trouble comes into play, seeing this is a one and done.

So far so good.