Podcast: The Michigan basketball recruiting episode

Not going to post the MSU one on the front page, but it is here if you want to listen:

1 Like

MSU content is death.

5 Likes

Hi Dylan,

Loved the podcast and love the idea of you separating the teams. Although I did not mind more learning about the enemy Spartans, this will allow me to more easily prioritize the Michigan segments when time gets tight. I also think you’ll naturally get more new die hard fans on both sides who may not have liked the dual structure without risking losing any existing fans.

2 Likes

Also like separating it, especially in the off season. During the season I like it focused on the big ten as a whole and talking both teams

2 Likes

Why is there not an expected visit from Isaiah Todd. He put Michigan in his Top 5?

1 Like

I know that Jace is a real recruit but it still feels awkward talking about getting him into town and on campus when his dad is the HC (I know Jace still lives in FL). I still don’t mind having him in the 2020 class, especially he helps get other kids on campus. Cautiously optimistic about this 2020 class

2 Likes

I definitely liked the around-the-conference content in the pod. Hope that stays.

1 Like

Agreed, Dylan and BQ know the conference as well as anyone, I’d like to see them expand coverage if anything

Yeah, if anything the idea will be to do more in depth Big Ten stuff on a specific pod potentially instead of jamming three things into one.

1 Like

I appreciate the separate pods since I skip anything MSU related. Unless it’s schadenfruede. Which we didn’t have last year

3 Likes

I always used to laugh at the heat people brought to the UM-MSU rivalry. But I have to admit that the various scandals and ugliness have left me with little sympathy or respect. I know no one’s asking me, but I’ll be curious how interested other members are.

I am always most interested in the Michigan podcast, but I listened through the MSU and Big Ten portions in the past. I prefer a combined podcast, but if you are going to do an hour on each team, it is probably better to have separate podcasts. I thought both were worthwhile listens this week.

3 Likes

Anyone know if Franz has made it to AA yet?

Saw him on Mo’s insta story. So dunno if Mo is in DC or Germany, but Franz is not in AA yet as far as I can tell

Thanks for the reply.

He’s in Germany. Looks like he’s been spending some time with Moe and around training camp for the World Cup (that Moe is playing in). First international experience for Moe with the senior team.

5 Likes

I like Cracker Jack approach to podcast. Let it be topic driven. I enjoy the banter, insights, opinions and what not. You guys remind me of Montaigne; free thinking and interesting.