NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. LSU Open Thread

TTU gave me the same vibes that LSU is giving: two teams with a sharp, relatively recent upswing in advanced metrics

2 Likes

Having expectations is much harder than not having expectations. The burden of the 1 seed (which is particularly painful this year knowing what we could have been).

3 Likes

Bama gives me that sensation too in a big way.

Except for the fact that one had a somewhat revolutionary defensive scheme and one doesnā€™t play defense.

3 Likes

Right lol And *Beard is an amazing coach.

no idea why I said Brad Bird

I really wish the Maryland-Bama game was earlier today. For some reason, I think that game would have helped us with our expectations.

2 Likes

having heart palpatations and the game didnt start yet

1 Like

Seriously! My heart is beating crazy fast. Likely gonna get worse

1 Like

I fast every Monday (donā€™t eat anything from Sunday night to Tuesday morning) and Iā€™m freaking out that Iā€™m not going to be able to have a scotch during the game.

1 Like

I really only watched about half of the SEC championship game but looking forward to Wadeā€™s Yolo offense. Terrifying if the shots are dropping though

Terrible choice in my opinion. My self-medication protocols are about to commence, with authority. I donā€™t forge memories when Iā€™m under the influence of my medicines.

3 Likes

Take heart, everyone. There will be plenty of time for negative talk after the game. Enjoy the ride.

Alsoā€¦this is the first true tournament test of the Juwan eraā€¦ Hopefully he will rise to the occasion but we donā€™t know yet.

1 Like

Over/under on minutes for Chaundee Brown today: 20

O/U
  • Over
  • Under

0 voters

The thing about the open thread during games Iā€™m to slow a type. Usually by the time Iā€™m done with the post,10 others have posted. Sometimes the same comment even.

3 Likes

It shouldnā€™t be under, but it will be.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no time like the present! You can always change that

1 Like

Maize unis tonight!

8 Likes

We didnā€™t pull an OSU, and we didnā€™t pull a Virginia v UMBC. Win!

See? Saturated with positivity.

Michigan by 8

6 Likes