Michigan players listed on Moneyball rosters

Guys like isaiah may struggle to get touches even tho he may arguably be the top prospect in the event. Especially playing with guys like DD and Rocket. This event also may help him since it’s all about flair and individuality. Makes sense why B Johns isn’t in it even tho he is a local. He never liked camp setting games. These are just glorified, higher levels of that.

1 Like

Will be curious if Rocket Watts plays. Sounds like he’s not at MSU yet (Graham Couch tweeted he’s finishing up some school stuff or something along those lines). Of course, he could still drive up and play even though he’s not enrolled. Just an interesting situation to track.

1 Like

How interesting? Any idea why there’s so much intrigue about Watts’ situation?

Interesting if a player isn’t on campus when the rest of his class is. Could be something routine, could be an issue that needs to be worked out. Tough to say. Right now it sounds to have something to do with academics.

Sounds like the worry right now is minor.

Looks like Simpson was a no show today. Can’t tell if Nunez played or not. Either he didn’t play and the stats were inaccurate or he played and did very little. Guessing he didn’t play.

That Michigan participation really lasted a long time. Not sure why they even pretend to want to be a part of it.

2 Likes

Because Saddi is tight with the guy who puts it on

2 Likes

Has any Michigan basketball player ever participated more than a couple times?

Poor Dylan :cry:

5 Likes

I can understand deciding to not play in the tournament… long drive from Ann Arbor, street ball format… but once you commit to play, I don’t understand not showing up. Doesn’t reflect well on the players who don’t show.

Players don’t show for games there all the time. Later in the Summer, teams sometimes don’t have 5 and grab players from another team.

1 Like

Probably transportation issues. Who knows, maybe X’s car broke down. If he has a car…

His FT% suggests it’s not at all out of the realm of possibility. Wayyyy better than Teske.

Tillman is Elite. I think he finds a way to get to the NBA and he will hang around for awhile.

2 Likes

I don’t know how good he can be in the NBA bc I would guess he’s got an under 9’ reach and he’s not an elite athlete but yeah it’s hard to imagine he doesn’t have a solid stint bc he’s just a dang good basketball player.

That’s what I mean. I don’t think he will be anything special, but he’s the type who will just hang around for awhile because he does a lot of things really well.

I agree with BP. I really like the way Tillman plays. Honestly the best thing that happened to State was Ward getting hurt. Twenty years ago Ward would have excelled in the NBA, now a guy like Tillman is what teams are looking for. Hopefully he’s gone after this year.