Game 4: Houston Baptist at Michigan Open Thread

Same starters for Michigan: Simpson, Brooks, Nunez, Livers and Teske.

Does anyone at Crisler see Josh Christopher sitting behind the bench yet?

4 Likes

Phil Martelli told John Borton today from Wolverine.com that Franz was shooting and doing drills but no contact.

Oh hell yeah it’s that British kid announcing again!

4 Likes

It’s pretty impressive to average 22ppg through 3 games and have zero assists total.

1 Like

Last game he did the play-by-play…tonight he’s the color commentator. He’s actually really good!

1 Like

I agree! He does pretty well!

Michigan looks sharp early on. Getting open looks on offense and already forced 5 HBU turnovers before the first media timeout.

How do I listen to the game, or watch it - besides becoming a BTN-Plus subscriber?

Check out Ant Wright on twitter…

Nunez hasn’t been scored on yet but he’s let his man by him twice. Also missed two wide open corner 3’s.

1 Like

Nunez had a couple easy looks

Yes, closer to the new tunnel, where the recruits normally sit.

I’m not rolling in cash by any means, but to me over the years I’ve been able to rationalize paying the $10-15 to watch these games. I thought you guys were true fans :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I can never resist the exhibition game. After 7 months of speculation I have to see the product.

2 Likes

this has to be the worst team in D1

2 Likes

Lol Nunez isn’t afraid to shoot that’s for sure lol…

It’s worth the $15/month for BTN+. I prefer their haphazard student broadcast and umhoops thread analysis to Ant Wright thanking subscribers and tinkering with his pirate ass broadcast!

2 Likes