Michigan players listed on Moneyball rosters

I don’t know how good he can be in the NBA bc I would guess he’s got an under 9’ reach and he’s not an elite athlete but yeah it’s hard to imagine he doesn’t have a solid stint bc he’s just a dang good basketball player.

That’s what I mean. I don’t think he will be anything special, but he’s the type who will just hang around for awhile because he does a lot of things really well.

I agree with BP. I really like the way Tillman plays. Honestly the best thing that happened to State was Ward getting hurt. Twenty years ago Ward would have excelled in the NBA, now a guy like Tillman is what teams are looking for. Hopefully he’s gone after this year.

1 Like

Yeah, this was inevitable after I drove up last week and didn’t drive up today. :expressionless:

14 Likes

Not on subject but I hear the Wolverines players signed up for the summer Moneyball games did not show up. Does anyone know what happened there?

Livers and Nunez are there tonight

Moneyball is basically organized pick up. Sometimes guys don’t show. Michigan players have to drive an hour to get there, so they will probably no show more often than not. Michigan State guys live a few minutes away and still miss plenty of games.

As @DeAngeloVickers said, Isaiah and Adrien are there tonight. Sounds like MSU players all no showed today.

1 Like
3 Likes

For moneyball game Adrien Nunez looked pretty impressive. Looks like he can shoot!

1 Like

do you expect Adrien Nunez to get any playing time next year?

All this talk about how Michigan needs more shooting … meanwhile they have a 6’6 sophomore with the purest jump shot you’ll ever see :joy:

I would caution against reading too much (anything?) into Moneyball in any direction.

4 Likes

Still, some highlights are better than no highlights. Thanks for finding the link in the LSJ.

3 Likes

Literally all we need Nunez to do is hit 3s and play respectable defense this year. If he doesn’t play much its because he can’t do one or can’t do both.

You make it sound easy.

3 Likes

Definitely worth a watch. Just don’t want people leaping to conclusions.

1 Like

Man, Andrien Nunez sure did look good at the pro money ball… he might surprise.

details? …

Doug Anderson sighting!