Michigan announces 2020-21 schedule

Yea I miss the Hawaiian Bowl on Christmas. Hell I would even take the Motor City Bowl.

1 Like

Yup. We’ve just cancelled our trip to see the in-laws in northern Wisconsin to keep them and us more safe. I’m gonna need a lot of sports and a lot of libations during the holidays.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if our game on 11/25 will be on tv and what channel?

Thanks

ESPN2 or ESPNU.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks. I need something to wash out the taste of this terrible football game.

Looks like ESPN2.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Dylan is the @ Neb tip 6:00 central time ?

No – 5pm central. I try to always put the schedule times on our page as eastern to keep things consistent.

2 Likes

That’s good the M Go Blue site usually uses the time zone scheduled event is played in on their schedule.

A 6 pm Christmas Day game against Nebrasketball. What a gift.

2 Likes

If that’s not enough… 7pm on NYE

9 Likes

You know what time the other Big Ten Christmas games are?

This is what the Big Ten schedule page currently has. Neither Wisconsin nor MSU have a time listed on their team site.

Think these are Eastern time.

I now have NYE plans!

4 Likes

I assume there’s some kind of national TV flex there? Maybe based on some other event.

1 Like

Given the green vs red matchup for Wisconsin-MSU, I think Gard and Izzo should both have to coach in Santa costumes.

And Loyer & Davidson should have to play with elf ears. Davidson is definitely a South Pole though.

8 Likes

Izzo definitely belongs in the elf getup.

5 Likes

Good. There will still be time to go out and mingle with the Times Square crowds.

Oh, wait. . .

1 Like

Welp