Michigan announces 2020-21 schedule

3 Likes

Tough stretch at the end but this schedule looks like it could lead to Michigan getting off to a hot start.

2 Likes

Huuuuge break between Penn State and Nebraska. Corresponding with end of semester?

1 Like

Omg just realized the Nebraska game is on Christmas. What a tough present… Xmas in Lincoln

2 Likes

Having these kids play on Christmas is just stupid in my opinion. I don’t get that at all.

14 Likes

Completely agree. And it’s not like it grows the game like feast week. Nba owns Christmas traditionally. Weird

2 Likes

A bunch of Christmas games:

Friday, Dec. 25, 2020
Wisconsin at Michigan State
Iowa at Minnesota
Michigan at Nebraska
Maryland at Purdue

3 Likes

We’re gonna be favored in our first 11 games

1 Like

Gonna be a lot of time for this team to grow and gel… Gonna go 11 games before playing a likely tournament team.

7 Likes

Last 8 games will be a huge test… first glance i see somewhere like 16-9

1 Like

I feel bad for the kids, but since I loathe the NBA, I am all for it!

1 Like

I am pumped with our one-plays

2 Likes

I believe the gap is for if there is a previous covid
Cancellation to be played during this time frame.

3 Likes

College football stupidly gave up playing bowl games on Christmas a number of years ago. It will be nice to have something to watch once the kids are done opening presents.

4 Likes

Find it interesting how the B1G conference didn’t try to create weekend series to limit travel. Seems like it would have been a pretty easy transition with hockey and spring sports already doing so in the past.

1 Like

It’s been such a long off-season, and I can’t wait to get back to watching college hoops.

3 Likes

Welcome back @ChathaM!

1 Like

Yeah, I think it is really smart that a lot of the smaller leagues are doing this but I think the Big Ten’s money advantage probably convinced them they didn’t need to at the expense of completely messing up the TV schedule.

Maximizing TV becomes pretty important with no fans at games.

3 Likes

With traveling and visiting family being a lot more dangerous this year, I guess I can get behind the scheduling.

1 Like