Looks like it's Nike

And apparently Jumpman for hoops? I really don’t know how to interpret that as I have no familiarity with the brand. Honestly I just want no tearaway jerseys anymore.

This is bigger news for basketball than it is for football or apparel IMO. All the merchandise will be overpriced and of mediocre quality. But this will help widen the pool a little bit in basketball recruiting.

Good. Some of the Adidas basketball unis have been terrible lately.

Good. Some of the Adidas basketball unis have been terrible lately.

Yes. Terrible!

Bacon, you realize Jordan brand is essentially the exact same as Nike right? Same materials, factory ect… Different logo. Footwear is a bit different, but I have seen plenty of Georgetown, UNC players wear swoosh shoes…

Bacon, you realize Jordan brand is essentially the exact same as Nike right? Same materials, factory ect... Different logo. Footwear is a bit different, but I have seen plenty of Georgetown, UNC players wear swoosh shoes...

Yes, I know that. I said it meant more for basketball than football only because of recruiting. Nothing to do with jerseys/shoes/training gear.

I was referring more to your second sentence…

I was referring more to your second sentence...

Ok, my opinion still holds. All overpriced for what you’re getting.

Cry about it…

I almost puked when I saw the uniforms Michigan wore at the Big Ten Tournament. Meanwhile, Michigan’s Nike basketball uniforms are hailed as one of the best sets of all time.

Cry about it....

I almost puked when I saw the uniforms Michigan wore at the Big Ten Tournament. Meanwhile, Michigan’s Nike basketball uniforms are hailed as one of the best sets of all time.

And the uniforms from the Avery Queen era were amongst the worst of all time.

Honestly, I don’t get worked up over the uniforms. If I don’t remember what the uniforms look like, I figure it’s a good thing.

I’m happy with the move because it should widen our recruiting pool a smidge. Rest of it is just window dressing.

I got a pair of Jordan CP3s in Michigan blue and man, the toe box is narrow. Blister city. I assume the players will get better fitting shoes though.

If not, it may explain why UNC and Georgetown have been so mediocre lately!