How Come Bielfeldt Only Played 3 Minutes in Today's Game?

Did he get hurt?

doyle was playing really well offensively. normally I’d rather have bielfeldt in there, but I see why beilen left him in. they couldn’t handle the pick and roll with doyle.

Not to mention Donnal had a really nice stretch to keep us in the game during the first half.

He’s perfectly healthy, but Doyle and Donnal stepped up nicely. I just think the flow of the game dictated that.

Not to mention Donnal had a really nice stretch to keep us in the game during the first half.

Yea he did look solid. Seems although he might not be very athletic that a lot of it is confidence with him. I kinda wish he was more open on the last shot when he squared up real quick I had a feeling he might make it. Props to him for making the right move and swinging it though.

Yea he did look solid. Seems although he might not be very athletic that a lot of it is confidence with him. I kinda wish he was more open on the last shot when he squared up real quick I had a feeling he might make it. Props to him for making the right move and swinging it though.

I am happy that he is healthy now. Donnal has a beautiful shot. He just needs to continue to battle and take them when he is open. He did get screwed on that one offensive rebound (still don’t know how a foul was called on him). He is crafty in the post. Just needs to continue to gain confidence and experience. Him continuing to make that outside shot helps loosen up the defense for everyone else.