Game 26: Maryland at Michigan Open Thread

I personally approve of Maryland’s decision to go away from Fernando all of a sudden right when he seemed to be feeling it.

4 Likes

Meanwhile, Teske up to 9 points, somehow. Being outscored by 3 by Fernando.

X hook daggers are the best type of daggers

4 Likes

Do they show the Backstreet Boys graphic?

1 Like

X’s free throw development is just crazy considering where he was early in the season. Him and Eastern… incredible turnarounds.

2 Likes

X has quietly been really dialed in today.

2 Likes

Simpson has suddenly become a reliable FT shooter

2 Likes

I think we’re officially in kenpom time. Line was 7.

Knock on wood. I hope I don’t look dumb in a minute.

Simpson has been around 80% in 2019

3 Likes

Funny that no one took advantage of Hack a Z before he started actually making free throws.

Got a little sketchy there, but the last few mins have looked like Mich offensive BBall…gj.

That’s amazing. And it doesn’t look fluky either. His shot looks great.

Fact check time post-game Dylan. Many of us are curious.

A bit TOO much arc, IMO but a big improvement from before.

I pulled up his Game Log lol. It was 78.6% counting the Binghamton game on Dec 30, and not counting todays 2/2

3 Likes

Wire to wire win with a Kenpom cover against a ranked team after an ugly loss. That seems good.

6 Likes

Huge fast break point advantage too. That’s what we need with the halfcourt offense stalling.

2 Likes

At least we have finally have evidence that Zavier has a good work ethic

8 Likes

You mean you can go into a gym on your own and work on improving something? Like a hookshot too? Crazy, who knew. Someone send that to Madison

I think it’s not super replicable against most teams unfortunately. Maryland’s poorly coached and crashes the glass hard. A lot of opportunity there