Game 26: Maryland at Michigan Open Thread

Ugly game, lucky we are up 9

Well, I guess if someone had told me weā€™d be up 9 at half Iā€™d have taken it, but sheesh.

3 Likes

Heā€™s in a funk and I know heā€™s gonna test the NBA waters, but seriously whose drafting Poole in the first round this spring?

1 Like

We cannot expect MD to play this poorly in 2nd half.

1 Like

Lol no, we owned them defensively, Maryland is luck we canā€™t shoot, our looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>theirs

4 Likes

Hopefully we also cant expect Poole and Teske to be so bad in the 2nd half

2 Likes

can we expect us to shoot that badly again?

1 Like

Heā€™s not a draftable prospect right now. Can obviously still make up for it, but heā€™s not getting picked in even the second round if the season ended today.

2 Likes

Poole-Teske-Iggy are 2-16

1-10 from three. Ouch

3 Likes

The greatest mystery to me is how we have a Top-40 KenPon offense. How bad are the other 300+ teams because our offense sucks.

Thank God we can play D. And as we saw last year, that can get you pretty far in the tourney.

Yeah, I thought MDā€™s only 2 real good possessions were the 2 Wiggins 3ā€™s, where it looked like our rotation was off a bit with DeJulius in.

Good half. Too bad they couldnā€™t hit open shots, Michigan could be up by 20.

Relax X And CM should be fresh second half having to sit with the auto 2 fouls.

Maryland seems to employ the Iowa hope-they-miss-open-shots defense.

1 Like

Weā€™ve had some good performances in Dec and Nov. Nova, UNC, Purdue mainly.

Well so far itā€™s kind of workinā€¦haaa

2 Likes

We are basically a prime Cronin Cincinnati team which I canā€™t believe.

1 Like

This is honestly the best defense against us this year. You play up on us or switch we have athletes to get to the hoop or make the next pass. You play off or under picks, we shoot brick 3s.

1 Like