Game 15: Purdue at Michigan Open Thread

I always extend the game an hour on my DVR! Seriously! :grin:

1 Like

I like that, but even then, you only get about 15 minutes of your best lineup. Can’t wait for Isaiah.

1 Like

Obviously the livers injury is very frustrating, but in the last 30 days Juwan has discovered two unique lineups gong forward that could help us.

1. Johns at the 5(not a result of the Johns injury)

2.wagner at the 4

3 Likes

We can complain about our injury issue with Livers, but Haarms injury was a huge development tonight. Allowed us to unlock our newfound best lineup with Wagner at the 4, which may not have been possible if he was in the game. Plus not having him in the middle against those drives helped immensely.

6 Likes

I usually do 30 mins. But, I used some DirectTV feature that auto records all Mich BB and Football so I forgot about that “feature”. And it’s an FS1 game so can’t expect a replay in next few days either.

Trevion was possessed tonight. When he hit that three…I mean what can you say. One of the bench players for Purdue had the weirdest sort of sheepish look on his face, as of to say, “Oh my, never seen him do that before…” Trevion couldn’t be stopped at the rim tonight. He’s just so big and strong but when he hits those little 8-10-12 footers including the step back, I mean really…he was possessed. And he hit them over a 7’1 guy in Teske!

3 Likes

Here you go, homie

4 Likes

I think this is a GREAT point!

Well at least one of those guys you were right about :slight_smile:

With that said, calling a technical for a single deadball paper airplane would be just about as absurd as it gets, but I wouldn’t put it past that crew. That Dejulius defensive foul call was a massive game changer and was brutal.

@ReegsShannon I was psyched to see this and immediately went to watch it. To my surprise the FoxSports replay ends after the brief intermission following regulation. Bummer.

Wow, really? That’s ridiculous

I found a second showing later tonite and am recording it for a quick watch in the morning-sure hope a repeat includes 2OTs!! Friggin’ Fox.

1 Like

I was bummed to hear that the replay stopped at the end of regulation, as I was hoping to watch the replay later tonight as well. I quick checked and found that rest of the game is shown as part of the Washington vs Stanford game replay, which followed U of M vs Purdue game on FS1! (Perhaps a bummer for the Washington and Stanford fans, but a boon for U of M fans wanting to watch the replay!)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game 15: Purdue at Michigan Recap

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game 15: Purdue at Michigan Recap

i haven’t read through all the comments so if this has been brought up my bad lol. what is the thoughts on brooks offensive struggles the last 2 games? i see he had 4 tonight, 2 against MSU and 2 against Oregon. is the film out on him or has he hit his ceiling?

i would like to see what bajema could do at the 2. i just wrote a comment on what’s happened to brooks?