Game 15: Purdue at Michigan Open Thread

With that said, calling a technical for a single deadball paper airplane would be just about as absurd as it gets, but I wouldn’t put it past that crew. That Dejulius defensive foul call was a massive game changer and was brutal.

@ReegsShannon I was psyched to see this and immediately went to watch it. To my surprise the FoxSports replay ends after the brief intermission following regulation. Bummer.

Wow, really? That’s ridiculous

I found a second showing later tonite and am recording it for a quick watch in the morning-sure hope a repeat includes 2OTs!! Friggin’ Fox.

1 Like

I was bummed to hear that the replay stopped at the end of regulation, as I was hoping to watch the replay later tonight as well. I quick checked and found that rest of the game is shown as part of the Washington vs Stanford game replay, which followed U of M vs Purdue game on FS1! (Perhaps a bummer for the Washington and Stanford fans, but a boon for U of M fans wanting to watch the replay!)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game 15: Purdue at Michigan Recap

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game 15: Purdue at Michigan Recap

i haven’t read through all the comments so if this has been brought up my bad lol. what is the thoughts on brooks offensive struggles the last 2 games? i see he had 4 tonight, 2 against MSU and 2 against Oregon. is the film out on him or has he hit his ceiling?

i would like to see what bajema could do at the 2. i just wrote a comment on what’s happened to brooks?