Game 13: Binghamton at Michigan Open Thread

Second half Poole shooting engage.

It’s crazy that the best gameplan against Simpson and Matthews is “leave them wide open”

1 Like

Our defense is not looking any more forcused this half.

This is getting too close for comfort.

1 Like

IGGY off,his game today…we need those 50-50 balls. Getting beat off the bounce…

I feel like the defense is falling into a dangerous trap of playing down to the competition, it’ll bite us eventually and could separate us from taking that next step.

Simpson pulling up along 3 point arc, surveying the court, finding Iggy is something that wouldn’t have happened a year ago. That’s the Beilein advantage

Iggy and Matthews are a combined 6 for 19.

We’re struggling with Binghamton and now screwing around attempting one handed alley oop passes when a simple normal pass would have led to two easy points. Come on.

This team is developing bad habits.

2 Likes

This zone seems to be giving us even more trouble than the other December games. I don’t really understand why, they have some length but not anything crazy. Also our defensive intensity has overall been way down today

Which team is the real one? The that shreked Villanova, UNC, Purdue, Providence and GW? Or the one that struggles with Holy Cross, WMU, South Carolina and now Binghamton?

I certainly don’t feel like this is the #2 team in the country.

2 Likes

Poole doesn’t play like the ball is a bomb very often anymore. That’s a good thing I can find in today’s game

If causing us to miss tons of wide open mid range shots is giving us problems I guess it is

1 Like

Right now, i’m Not sure we are #2 in the Big Ten.

How misses within the key today?

Is the red part of that graph primarily CM and Iggy?