Game 10: South Carolina at Michigan Open Thread

Agreed a hundred percent

Thanks to the board for the insite, always good to hear from fans in the stands. My two penniesā€¦

ā€” I agree Davis hasnā€™t been great but heā€™ s in a manā€™s body now, dopped a bunch of weight, I donā€™t see JB giving up on him yet. Heā€™s young, they all are and you never know when the light goes on. I think he getā€™s serviceable by March, heā€™s still thinking too much IMO. Let him adjust to his body and strengthā€¦weā€™ll need him in the long run.

ā€”I think the next three weeks are key for the development of rotation spots 7-9 and PT in real games. It seems like Johnā€™s has the best chance but is still in a boys body, not sure castleton can bang in the B1G yet.

ā€”seems like Charles was having difficulty staying in front of his man at times. SC was running a quick hitting offense and not letting the guys setup, i wonder if we see this again. Charles was not the only oneā€¦

----Final centā€¦undefeatedā€¦Go blue!

3 Likes

Great post! Thank YOU! By the way, to me, this post was worth an awful lot more than two pennies and a final cent!