Game 23: Michigan State at Michigan Open Thread

Isaiah Livers is dressed in game shorts and getting some early shots up with around 80 minutes until tip

8 Likes

OH YEAH! I hope we don’t have Phieffer and Wymer for refs. They called 5 techs in the Md vs Illini game last night.

It is a black socks game …

12 Likes

A disappointing development for the people who have been tweeting me that Isaiah Livers should play but not dunk…

14 Likes

Isaiah Todd in the building?

Let’s go!!!

I hope Greg Brown and the other visitors are enjoying themselves immensely in A2.

6 Likes

Let’s Go Blue! After back surgery last week I need some game video to watch while I’m laid up. I can’t watch the games we lose, so please Michigan in the words of Charles Woodson “Just Win”.

6 Likes

Anyone else get down after all their eyes caught in this tweet were “a disappointing development” and “Isaiah Livers”? :joy:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Right here!

1 Like

Officials aren’t posted in the stat tracker but pretty sure I can pick out Bo Boroski and Larry Scirotto.

2 Likes

I think there’s only one style of play for Livers and that includes flushing the cylinder with the ball.

1 Like

If we’re getting a healthish Isiah…really looking forward to Johns coming in and being that junkyard dog roll off the bench and keeping up our intensity when some of the starters sit! Checking in from 207 row 40! Let’s go boys!

2 Likes

No Wymer or Phieffer is alright with me!

Rob Riley is the third official.

My wife had a bail bondsman on call just in case we were saddled with Wymer again.

4 Likes

She sounds like an amazing lady!!! Happy you don’t need the bail!