College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Took me a long time to figure out what UOFL was.

6 Likes

Also if you’re really talking yourself into Lil Pitino just stop dancing around and rehire Rick. Or hire the actual young version of Rick in Will Wade.

8 Likes

I don’t think that Rick Jr is necessarily a bad pick, but certainly most hilarious one if it explodes later.

at least they’re coping pretty well. the first mention of lil dicky was -8 and now they’re at +34 with the new one

6 Likes

Yeah, Rick is still a far better candidate than Richard. Absolutely ridiculous to even consider the latter. I’m pretty gobsmacked

2 Likes

The Brothel-hood is back!

The Monday night update has 600 replies in 8 hours

It sounds like it will be either Pat Kelsey or Richard Pitino

Greg Gard to Louisville please!

1 Like

nah we like him right where he is

2 Likes

That’s true. Free win every time, prime hate rooting, and poverty program

Interesting Ongoing CBB Things

1. The actual tournament of course
  2. Louisville’s disaster search
  3. Andy Enfield’s parachute to SMU and resultant USC carousel
  4. Josh Schertz’s next move
4 Likes

Yeah I’m thrilled we got Dusty but I’m a little less impressed w Warde for getting him since it’s become clear that the Louisville AD has the wherewithal of a houseplant.

you can’t use that word. that’s Ross Bjork’s word

1 Like

also gives the Louisville AD too much credit. should’ve said “sentience”.

1 Like

It was also nice that OSU preemptively took themselves out of the running to promote the lead assistant of the guy they fired for poor performance.

6 Likes

Now why would they do that?

3 Likes

If it was due to May telling them no, I love the guy even more!

2 Likes

“Hi, Dusty. Ross Bjork here. Yes, that Ross Bjork.”
“…”
“So, my guy, my bruh, my dogg, my homeslice, you wanna move to C-bus?”
“…”
“Fine, we didn’t want you anyway! I was just playing a joke on you!”
“…”
/sobs

“Hi, Jake, it’s Ross…”

6 Likes

So the story there is that Bjork fires his coach midseason so he can back channel his preferred candidates, they all get huge new extensions with big buyouts, and the one who doesn’t tells him to kick rocks and signs with his big rival. and then he decides nobody else on the board is worth it so he promotes an assistant from the old staff bc of some 3pt luck?

6 Likes