Big Ten Tournament: Michigan vs. Michigan State Open Thread

3 NBA wings on Michigan’s roster and Matt McQuaid was the best player on the floor. Welp.

You’re just wrong. He did the right thing—shooting as Winston was fouling him.

6 Likes

I just hope this team can bounce back from such an emotional slap in the face next Thursday/Friday

Not on Poole. That’s a travesty.

1 Like

3 NBA wings?

What’s the point of having officials if you can’t rely on them to do their jobs. This isn’t frigging Rucker Park.

1 Like

He was trying to intentionally foul.

This is the ref that ejected Beilein? How does this guy have a job?

Let’s spend 20 minutes deciding where MSU gets the ball back with 0.9 seconds left.

Izzo still coaching with the ball, up 5, and .9 (or 2.3, whatever) seconds on the clock. A$$hole.

1 Like

Can’t believe this team just out executed us down the stretch AGAIN.

1 Like

Well according to everyone in the program Matthews is leaving. And JP and Iggy will be there some day. Little bit of sarcasm in my sentence there

Come on guys…we cant blame the refs for this game. It was pretty much same game 3 times in a row, with ultimately our Offense not able to run like a well oiled machine…which we all know it can

There’s getting owned, and then there’s this. This season’s rivalry will be talked about for hundreds of years.

Me neither. It’s tough playing the refs though.

Out coached out played and out executed down the stretch

1 Like

Okay, my bad, but i’m just annoyed that it came down such desperation

Kudos to Michigan st for dominating us. But that last play was a foul and to not call that is garbage.

Kyle Ahrens is getting more TV time than Christian Laettner’s Mom.

1 Like

Jordan Poole plays like he has now knowledge of basketball all game, finally makes a smart play to shoot a three right after being fouled and he doesn’t get it lol. Do refs not understand basketball situations? It was obvious to anybody that isn’t a casual fan what MSU was trying to do

2 Likes