2022 NBA Draft Discussion

I think he’ll be a solid backup PG. I would have taken Kennedy Chandler over him though.

LETS GOOO CALEB THATS MY BOY

PROVE ALL THE HATERS WRONG

YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE

Go Blue!

1 Like

I don’t get it…Baldwin? Roddy? Houstan? The shooting guard from ND who can’t shoot?

1 Like

Montverde Academy around the corner old stomping grounds for Caleb. Comfortable spot to land

3 Likes

I was a few days behind my umhoops content and finally caught up in this thread and the pistons thread. We all should just wait 24-48 hours before we hot take things.

Just kidding. I really enjoy reading how Troy weaver sucks with the grant haul to building a statue of the man 40 comments later.

2 Likes

Liddell to the Pistons?

Christie before Liddell… Just dumb. Pistons could use a backup 3 as well

1 Like

Moussa potentially at 41…

4 Likes

I wanted the Bulls to take Liddell at 18.

Now I’m hoping they get him as an undrafted FA.

1 Like

Have to say, if we put down the Kangz stuff and what I’ve said about not wanting Murray for the Pistons, they’ve nabbed a pair of really interesting players in Jaden Hardy and Murray.

I think they got Hardy for the Mavs.

1 Like

I just think that even if they make reasonable picks of good players who would work out elsewhere, Sacramento will poison them.

1 Like

Oh, well nevermind then. Kannnnnggzzz lol

Liddell at 41

1 Like

Bad intel :joy:

My boy Ty Ty plummeted.

1 Like

How is Keels still out there? Absolute steal.

Moussa going at 43. Good for him. About as high as could have possibly been expected

14 Likes

He likely got an intel that he’s getting drafted hence him staying in the draft. Good for him.

Good for Moussa. Best of luck kid.

2 Likes