2021 NBA Playoffs

I think he just disagrees that the jerseys in that picture suck

2 Likes

I think think those jerseys are that bad (I still like the bigger MICHIGAN than what we have now) but Adidas always failed on the shorts. Our shorts and the trending back towards maize are much better now. As a loyal Pistons fan, I still can’t get with the Jumpman logo being on anything but I do think it helps a teeny bit in recruiting.

That is correct. Thankyou!

2 Likes

A couple real nice quotes from Donovan Mitchell and Ja’s dad in this article. Good resolution to a crummy situation / crummy week for fans.

2 Likes

This Nuggets/Blazers series is so entertaining.

1 Like

Lots of talk about doncic and he’s been incredible but jokic not getting enough credit for carrying a team of g league guards due to injury.

1 Like

I like Monte Morris.

2 Likes

Ok I must be in the minority here, but: While there were some flaws, I loved the 2013-14 unis. I liked having some color on the home unis, I enjoy the maize look (though, yes, a bit bright) and I loooove the blues. In fact, (checks) I happened to throw on my 13-14 blue shorts for the evening at home and I’m wearing them now.

Yes, the shoulders are a flaw, and I’d have preferred block Ms on both sides of the shorts, but count me as a fan.

Get on my lawn.

6 Likes

Haven’t seen much chatter, but isn’t Jokic the MVP favorite?

I think he’s great for the NBA because of how unique he is as a player. The way he excels is just different from other guys, and it’s fun to watch.

1 Like

Yes he’s the nba mvp, but it hasn’t stopped some national media from calling him the worst player to ever the win the award. People just don’t appreciate his game enough, offensively he’s the most skilled player in history IMO. What he does with his athleticism level is just incredible.

1 Like

yes he is going to win MVP in a landslide this year.

Embiid had a case til limited by injury. Giannis took a step back as Milwaukee experimented more on offense and defense to try to get more flexible for the playoffs.

1 Like

Good heavens… DevinBooker!

Tough start for LA.

I know they are a 2 seed, but this is amazing to see from the Suns.

1 Like

Suns smelled blood from the opening tip.

2 Likes

Loco … I take your point—they lose a lot from Murray—but Morris and Rivers are rotation players on any team in NBA.

1 Like

Hard to say that about Rivers…didn’t he sit unsigned and unclaimed for quite a while this year?

1 Like

rivers ain’t an all star but he’s doing fine. He’s played how many years of nba hoop? 8 or 9? He’s not the 3rd best player on a champion but he’s not a street free agent either.

I’m not trying to diminish Rivers at all…but I think he literally was.

Nuggets signed him off the street to a day 10 contract at first, nuggets backcourt has been completely decimated by injuries to Murray, dozier, and Barton.

I’ll say this about Rivers - he is NOT afraid to take big shots - dating all the way back to college.

A minor point in Rivers (I am not gonna die on this Dukie’s hill), I know he was technically street, but he had a super weird year, started w Houston, Signed 3-year deal w Knicks, something doesn’t work out with Thibs (not unique), traded to OKC where obviously he’s an immediate salary dump and buyout. So yes, he’s sitting on the street, but he is more the type who taking a little spring break and waiting for the right playoff team to join. As opposed to say, Mo, who I’m worried is gonna have a tough time find NBA work next year.

Just to be clear, Rivers < all three guards they lost. He ain’t an upgrade. Which is a tribute to Den’s roster.

1 Like