We have a roster…

5 Likes

Kobe up 20 lbs, Barnes up 10, Tschetter up 10, TWill down 5 (down 15 from his freshman year roster)

Jett is a real life BIG GUARD at 6’8 215. He avoids the dreaded Guard/Forward designation that Barnes got. Jace was downgraded from Guard to Guard/Forward. Joey Baker was a Forward on Duke’s roster, but has been upgraded to Guard at Michigan. Congrats to Joey

9 Likes

Any significance of Baker and Llewelyn both being listed as grads?

1 Like

No. No significance.

1 Like

I believe if it’s listed that way on the roster, coaches legally are not allowed to play these guys at different positions. Tons of guards now.

2 Likes

They are grad students. Michigan lists academic year.

2 Likes

Need full scouting reports on Ian Burns, Jackson Selvala and Cooper Smith.

2 Likes

Tarris avoids the C tag, he’s starting at the 4

4 Likes

Dug ain’t 5’11"

1 Like

What about Tschetter being listed as a redshirt freshman and Barnes a sophomore?

2 Likes

Barnes’s “redshirt” year will have to come from a medical waiver which doesn’t usually happen until it is used. Tschetter is a traditional RS.

Also, I think they updated/changed that since they sent it out.

2 Likes

there are 9 players listed as guards #GuardU

16 Likes

These positions make me laugh. The players must get to pck then. I always chuckle when 6-11 guys refuse to be called centers.

1 Like

Yeah, he is. Says so right on the website. Many say he is still growing too and could be 6’1 by the time the season begins

7 Likes

Broke: not enough guards on the roster

Woke: too many guards on the roster

11 Likes

At 260 and 230, Tarris and GGlenn are very BIG GUARDS. (They’re both heavier than I would have guessed.)

2 Likes

Whatever happened to Brandon Wade?

i dont see emoni bates, is he not with the team yet?

7 Likes

He graduated

3 Likes

He went pro based solely on Anthony Wright hype.

9 Likes