Video: Franz Wagner, Isaiah Livers and Zavier Simpson at Michigan Media Day

Color me skeptical

5 Likes

They basically did 3 man weave drills and 3-on-1 type of stuff. Not a ton to take from practice in my opinion.

3 Likes

Livers getting to the rim against anyone makes me way more scared about our wing defense than it makes me confident in Livers’ handle

7 Likes

Maybe, but I looked up online some of the training offered by Micah Lancaster that Isaiah did this summer. Micah’s training seems to be all about developing the skills involved with ball handling and getting to the rim. And it appears Micah has worked with some pretty big time athletes, who have shown results from the training.

If Isaiah applied himself, and he certainly seems on the surface like the kind of player that would apply himself, we might find he’s really grown as a player this summer. I’m sure we all hope that’s the case!

3 Likes

Isaiah Livers consistently gives the best interviews. Never feels like lip service, never sounds rehearsed.

6 Likes

Boy I’m really anxious to see Franz in action on both ends of the floor. Eli,BJ, Colin, and DDJ too. Oh by the way X’s surprise offensively.

1 Like

That actually makes it hilarious. Isaiah Livers can get to the rim against anyone… provided it’s a 3 on 1 fast break

5 Likes