Stephen Zimmerman offered by

Kentucky

No surprise, here’s hoping Kentucky’s class fills up quickly and there won’t be room for him. Need to get him on campus.

Not to worried about Kentucky in this one. I think Arizona and Duke will be much bigger threats.

So Zimmerman is a big Kate Upton tan…Upton is a big Michigan fan…Would it be against the rules for Miss Upton to do a little recruiting? So far as I know she isn’t a booster…

Of the uncommitted recruits we currently have on our radar, I like Zimmerman the most based off what I’ve seen. I’m really looking forward to the day when we get him on campus and subsequently shoot him an offer.

I would take him over any other recruit in 2014 or 2015 including all those we are not showing interest in. His combination of size, athleticism, skill, and motor are pretty much impossible to beat in my book.

I’ll preface this by saying that Wolverine247 (247Sports Michigan site) is running a promotion through the end of the year where you get paid access to Michigan info without any charge.

That said, apparently Stephen Zimmerman has struck up a relationship with Austin Hatch and has left a favorable impression. No additional news on Hatch, but certainly good news as far as Zimmerman is concerned.

Relevant info on Zimmerman and the promotion here

http://michigan.247sports.com/Article/Michigan-Basketball-Notes-626-136854

Wouldn’t be the first time Hatch helps recruits. He helped get Mark to commit and was working Monte that day as well.

Wouldn't be the first time Hatch helps recruits. He helped get Mark to commit and was working Monte that day as well.

I knew he and Donnal were close, didn’t know about Monte though. That’s definitely good to hear.

So maybe people should stop excluding Austin from our 2014 class.

Going to be an absolute dog fight to reel that kid in. Hopefully McGary continues to develop and showcase his skills because that seems to be something a lot of big men recruits were looking at during the NCAA tourney run.