Sounds like Brevin Pritzl will visit soon

Brevin Pritzl plans visits to Michigan on May 11th and Marquette on May 16th according his his AAU program https://twitter.com/WisconsinPGC

Pritzl scored points in bunches up at Spiece over the weekend and is a flat out shooter.

And Jerry Meyer and the Wisconsin Blogger Crystal Ball picked him to Michigan right the visit was announced.

Interesting prospect who is a consensus top 50 2015.

Some video of Pritzl on his recruiting profile.

Interesting prospect who is a consensus top 50 2015.

Danjel Purifoy names five recruiting him hardest

Not that familiar with Purifoy, but this article isn’t that encouraging. Would have to know more.

Off topic, but Bogenshutz mention UM possibly getting involved with Josh Sharma. Have you seen him, Dylan?

Off topic, but Bogenshutz mention UM possibly getting involved with Josh Sharma. Have you seen him, Dylan?

I haven’t seen him in person. Should see him next weekend in Indianapolis at the Adidas Gauntlet. Here’s footage from the first sessions of the Adidas circuit.

Always hoped the staff would get involved with Sharma, perfect type of big man to take in 15.

Another potential new 15 wing, Chris Clarke

I thought we could be picky because small class. Doesn’t seem so here. Maybe preferred Walk on?

He is a Ben Brust type

UW seems to think he is a lock as soon as Bo Ryan offers.

I thought we could be picky because small class. Doesn't seem so here. Maybe preferred Walk on?
He's a top-150ish kid and he's just visiting. Suspect it will be the "Visit and see campus and we're going to watch you in July or at camp" visit.
I thought we could be picky because small class. Doesn't seem so here. Maybe preferred Walk on?
He's a top-150ish kid and he's just visiting. Suspect it will be the "Visit and see campus and we're going to watch you in July or at camp" visit.

Need a sharp-shooter on the roster as 2014 doesn’t have on in that class. I don’t think Beilein has seen him play yet, so per the rules, no offer yet

Need a sharp-shooter on the roster as 2014 doesn't have on in that class. I don't think Beilein has seen him play yet, so per the rules, no offer yet

Yeah, I’m not sure when Beilein would have seen him because he was stationed at the EYBL during the first live-period.

@Ben you are unbelievable… Preferred walkon? He’s consensus top 150 and is starting to blow up… He’s not walking on anywhere… Beilein loves his shooters and if he likes him during evaluation he will be offered

My opinion.
He is not good enough for a scholarship from us. Based on reports good shooter notice athlete. I hope we can do better. To me getting him would mean we missed on many other options.

Preferred walk on? Haha wow.

@Ben Haven’t you been saying that Michigan needs to offer more people?

Pritzl isn’t going to be offered now – they are hosting him on an unofficial visit. I don’t see any qualms with that.

He’ll be in the same bunch of targets that they’ll keep a close eye on in July and see how they develop – similar to maybe an AJ Turner.

North Carolina, Marquette, Indiana, North Carolina State, Michigan and Texas have all reached out… Safe to say that a lot of eyeballs are going to be on him in July.

Good keep the eyeballs on him and the scholarship In the pocket till he proves more.

@Ben Haven't you been saying that Michigan needs to offer more people? .

haha…i laughed.