Brevin Pritzl

Just spoke with him about his trip to Michigan today. He enjoyed it and was impressed with the facilities. He’s tripping to Wisconsin and Marquette this week. He downplayed that he’s ‘blowing up’, but I think he’ll have a lot of eyes on him in July. Texas is also showing recent interest.

Will have a full update soon.

Update on the front page http://www.umhoops.com/2014/05/12/class-2015-guard-brevin-pritzl-recaps-michigan-visit/

RT @ny2lasports: 2015 in-state SG Brevin Pritzl has verbally committed to Wisconsin.

Not surprising, but seems like he landed in a good spot for him.

Another 4 star off the board. JB can’t close!!

Another 4 star off the board. JB can't close!!

I hope that’s sarcasm, considering JB didn’t offer.

Hey Oracle…he gets the players he wants, not the ones you want! I think he’s doing very well given the results. High character kids who produce on and off the court who fit the culture.

Total sarcasm. I’ve been through this BS through Ellerbe and Amaker. You won’t find me bad mouthing anything JB does til he deserves it. He’s got lots of leeway.

That said, I think Pritzl is going to be a HUGE pain in the ass for us. I wouldn’t have been mad at an offer of him. He’s gonna be good.

That said, I think Pritzl is going to be a HUGE pain in the ass for us. I wouldn't have been mad at an offer of him. He's gonna be good.

He’s the typical guy that Bo Ryan pulls in and makes Wisconsin good.
It’s another “fit” situation and both were a perfect match for each other.

Oracle sorry for the outburst…I generally stick up for JB. I agree Pritzl should be a good player but you can’t sign them all. I recall when JB and bunch of 2 and 3 stars beat Chris Paul and Wake in CP’s last NCAA game. Trust in the system!

Pritzl will fit in well at Wisconsin for sure.

Beer and cheese with your Pritzil? Sounds like a match made in heaven.