Michigan State at Michigan postponed due to COVID protocols

4 Likes

Seems unlikely that things will be much better in 3 days for Purdue.

Based on last years inability to get multiple games rescheduled, this feels pretty consequential come March if we miss out on opportunities against MSU, Purdue, or Illinois and are on the bubble.

1 Like

Exactly. But the hot takers aren’t interested in actually thinking about it.

3 Likes

The Reddit threads are absolutely insane. I really think that if the roles were reversed for this game most of us would just be like “that sucks” and move on. Maybe I’m naive.

3 Likes

Reddit Comments have slowly declined to the level of YouTube video comments over the years, best to just stay out of them.

1 Like

I think there’d be a ton of tongue in cheek jokes about how MSU was scared of us. But only as a response to all the jokes directed toward Michigan over the last year plus. And I’m sure there’d be a significant amount serious about it. But majority? No

That’s a non loss! GO BLUE!!!

1 Like

Wait, you mean there was a time Reddit was better than YouTube comments?

1 Like

MSU BoT getting in on it

1 Like

So he’s actually intimating that we’re faking this, or that we deliberately infecting ourselves to avoid playing high ranking opponents. I’d say that he, and others, need to get a grip, but I don’t think people like that are capable of doing so.

2 Likes

I think lots of people out there will say anything regardless of how much the believe it, for a little social media engagement.

I’m sure we also dropped 4 players from the roster for the Rutgers game, so that we would have a better excuse for our loss…all intentional.

2 Likes