McGary has good chance of returning?

According to WTKAs Sam Webb as broadcast on his show this morning, it is his OPINION that there is a very good chance that Mitch will return for his junior year. He believes that he was set to declare last week but has since changed his mind, and the staff is 'working him hard to return."

The fact that he’s not planning to announce today is obviously good news. These situations are always very fluid though.

looks like hes back now. welcome back mitch

I would be surprised if he didn’t come back as he’s almost in the reverse situation as he was last year. Last season he was projected lottery (probably should have gone) and the next class was believed to be deep so he was risking a big drop. He got injured, sat out most of the season and now he’s projected in the 2nd round and the next draft is supposedly weak. So he’s got a good chance to move back into the first round.

His return would be huge and I hope he comes back for a full, healthy season and this time next year we’re thanking him for a good season like we will do with Nik and GR3 today.

Good luck to the young man! I’m not really sure what it would be like to have a 5 Star Junior on the team in the middle. But I sure would like to find out…Top Ten Preseason if he stays!

Ruh roh. In a tweet that Dylan retweeted, Coach Meyer says:

'We know we’ll have Caris (in this situation) next year."

Does that mean McGary is going this year? Or only that there’s “certainty” around Caris, but Mitch could be or might not be?

I think it just means that until Mitch officially announces his decision there is uncertainty.

Ruh roh. In a tweet that Dylan retweeted, Coach Meyer says: \\ 'We know we'll have Caris (in this situation) next year."

Does that mean McGary is going this year? Or only that there’s “certainty” around Caris, but Mitch could be or might not be?

It means that Mitch is already in the “situation” of deciding whether to go or stay.