Mailbag

Need some mailbag questions guys! Let’s hear em.

What impact - if any - on recruiting do you see from the switch from Adidas to Nike/Jumpman?

What’s up with Tyus Battle? Are there any signals other than other offers (or lack thereof) that would tip where things are headed?

Who is your front runner to win the backup center job and why?

Regarding my question above, you had another good pointer in your July evaluation period article…the coaches’ presence when he plays. Thanks, Dylan.

What are your thoughts on Heurter? He seems like the prototypical Belein recruit and maybe the best fit at this point for a the wing spot (assuming Battle goes elsewhere)

How Stauskas and Hardaway fit into their new nba teams?
Summer League hightlights of Wolverines (Morgan, McGary)
Camp Sanderson updates?

If Battle does not re-commit and Bridges goes elsewhere like most assume he will, where will we turn to for wings? Any potential late bloomers that we are looking at?

I say that this team has 4 wildcards… Kameron Chatman, Duncan Robinson, Moritz Wagner, and D.J. Wilson. Gun to your head, who (of those 4) plays the most minutes in 2015/2016?

Stu Douglass: Where is he now?

Will there be another team scrimmage and selfie night at Crisler?

I say that this team has 4 wildcards.... Kameron Chatman, Duncan Robinson, Moritz Wagner, and D.J. Wilson. Gun to your head, who (of those 4) plays the most minutes in 2015/2016?

Good question. My personal opinion is Robinson. Best shooter and oldest player