Mailbag

Need some mailbag questions … Post them here or tweet them etc.

Michigan made Miles Bridges’ final 8. Is there any real shot at landing him? What has his interaction with Michigan been at this point? It almost seems like Mich and MSU are getting the obligatory home state mention

Predictions on which '17s receive offers on the 15th?

How do you see the 4 position shaping out? Do you think it will be a mix and match kind of thing or the best player will play?

Dawkins had a few great games last year, and a lot of people seem to be projecting him as starter. But it seems most of what he can do is replaceable by other 4s on the roster. So how important is Dawkins having a good season actually to UM’s success?

Any early word as to how summer workouts are going, who looks good, etc?

what’s going to happen with the final scholarship? Will dakich or lonergan get it for a year? Why didn’t they bring max back?

How will the new rules impact Michigan’s offense/defense? Positive, negative, or little overall impact?

what's going to happen with the final scholarship? Will dakich or lonergan get it for a year? Why didn't they bring max back?

This is almost def going to the stretch 4 walk-on as enticement to walk-on when he had scholarship offers elsewhere. Has to be.

what's going to happen with the final scholarship? Will dakich or lonergan get it for a year? Why didn't they bring max back?

This is almost def going to the stretch 4 walk-on as enticement to walk-on when he had scholarship offers elsewhere. Has to be.

Walkons cannot get a scholarship their freshman year. If they do, they’re guaranteed four years like the other scholarship players.

Walkons cannot get a scholarship their freshman year. If they do, they're guaranteed four years like the other scholarship players.

In my best Johnny Carson voice…“I did not know that.”

Thanks for setting me straight.