Mailbag time!

Submit your questions here.

With the addition of Duncan Robinson (and assuming none of the 2014 recruiting class redshirts), we will have 8 players in the same class (Donnal, Doyle, Hatch, Chatman, Robinson, MAAR, Dawkins, and Wilson). How will the size of this class affect play time for those players, possible attrition (could Beilein and Co. be anticipating that some of these players will leave in a year or 2 year’s time?), and recruiting for future classes?

With the expected advancement of Zak Irvin as a better all-around scorer and a starter, who do you see fulfilling that 6th man “microwave” role that he provided so well?

With the expected advancement of Zak Irvin as a better all-around scorer and a starter, who do you see fulfilling that 6th man "microwave" role that he provided so well?

I’ve got this one in there from the last post :slight_smile:

Are there any big men (past or present) at the Div. I level that had a skill set similar to Donnal’s coming out of high school that could give us a potential indicator/guide as to production in a RS Fr year? In other words, do you have a guess what names may come up as “similar players” for him with KenPom this year?

How do you think DJ Wilson’s injury affects his freshman season?

With the expected advancement of Zak Irvin as a better all-around scorer and a starter, who do you see fulfilling that 6th man "microwave" role that he provided so well?

I’ve got this one in there from the last post :slight_smile:

Thanks! Sorry about the double posting, I wasn’t sure if you saw that one, and I was just making sure.