Stauskas
Robinson
Morgan

Walton
Stauskas
Irvin
Robinson
Horford

Beilein isn’t going to start freshman, he’ll defer to upperclassmen and then that will change around 5-10 games into the year. I just assume Morgan will get the nod at the 5 although I can definitely see arguments for Horford there.

Albrecht
LeVert
Stauskas
Robinson
Morgan

Beilein isn't going to start freshman, he'll defer to upperclassmen and then that will change around 5-10 games into the year.

This, Beilein has shown a dedication to his more experienced players early on in the year, and I doubt he will start a 2 Bigt lineup, even in exhibition.

Walton
LeVert
Stauskas
GR3
Horford

Spike is hardly more experienced than the Freshmen. I say throw Walton right into things and see how he handles it.

Also, I love the idea of playing 2 of Mitch, J-Mo, and Horford. Saw some of it in the tourney last year and it was great

I’m declaring myself the winner of this thread.

You win, but for what it is worth, I had stated that same lineup on another thread. In fact, I love that lineup. I would like to see that morph into Walton, Nik, Robinson, McGary and Horford. That would be an outstanding lineup for offense, defense and rebounding. Put Lavert in at the point when you must have a stop? You could pay a strong zone with that lineup also.