Golden State Warriors select Jordan Poole with No. 28 pick in 2019 NBA Draft

6 Likes

Everyone must apologize to Jordan.

18 Likes

Really happy for JP. Awesome to be a first rounder and have a chance at immediate playing time.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I’m glad it worked out for Jordan. I don’t think the criticism of his current game was unfair and it had me convinced he was at best a late 2nd round pick. 1st round and guaranteed money… the bet on himself paid off!

Totally awesome, now he really will be standing in the corner making big money! I think this is a great fit for JP. Catch and shoot for a living, first round coin! I was wrong, he was right! Good for him!

3 Likes

That’s very Jordan Poole of him to big time Curry and Klay with that response! You might call it an overdose of swag… :rofl:

2 Likes

Pumped for JP!

1 Like

I forget sometimes that Draymond was on that MSU team that got beat by Stu’s shot at Breslin. Feels like the timelines of Michigan’s rise back to national prominence and Draymond’s career happened in two separate time frames.

4 Likes

All those folks who scapegoated Poole … sigh. Maybe the team isn’t better off without him after all :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats Jordan!

Second Big Ten player chosen tonight. Jordan benefitted from a shallow draft after the top 5.

Beilein’s 8th first rounder?

1 Like

this was exactly what came to my mind first seeing JP went GS

Poole can still have played poorly down the stretch and be worthy of a first round pick. Really happy for him.

The point is that you draft based on potential not based on last year’s performance.

9 Likes

I definitely would take Carson Edwards over Jordan Poole. Edwards so much more dynamic.

1 Like

Who has a higher ceiling? Edwards or Poole? Poole is younger, taller and has the potential to be way more than Edwards.

12 Likes

Edwards because this is 5 v 5 basketball and not summer basketball camp drills and combine measurement rankings

11 Likes

Congrats to Jordan. Another one in the Association
#GoBlue

? , ridiculous assessment. Carson was a better college player sure, but Jordan has more potential. We never saw Jordan reach his full potential and maybe we never would have but he has ability.

1 Like